New Frontiers Phase 2: Develop the Business
Phase 2 is a six-month full-time programme with intensive engagement. Places are offered following a competitive selection process.
During Phase 2 you will receive intensive support to develop both your own skills and to work on your business proposition. This will entail full-time participation in workshops, mentoring and regular milestone reviews, free co-working space and expertise and guidance from the programme team. Using this support, you will fully detail and validate your business proposition and identify potential customers, sales channels and funding options. You must be available for full-time participation in this six-month course. To facilitate this, you will receive up to €15,000 in funding, subject to satisfactory performance and development reviews. The aim of this phase is to support you in the development of your business.
The programme is a game-changer for anyone serious about developing their business idea into a successful start-up.
Key Benefits to participating in New Frontiers Phase 2 are:
- Support package valued at 30,000 including a €15,000 tax-free stipend subject to satisfactory performance with no equity taken in your business
- Support & Guidance in developing a strong business plan
- Practitioner-led workshops covering all aspects of building a successful start-up
- 5 x one-to-one mentoring sessions with seasoned mentors from the Enterprise Ireland mentor panel
- Free co-working space & other incubation facilities for 6-Months
- Access to expertise within the Institute of Technology, i.e. research centres, graduates, etc.
- Web hosting and support from Amazon worth $15,000
The next New Frontiers Phase 2 Programme Delivery will take place:
In the later part of 2022.
In preparation for this programme we will run two Phase 1 Programmes.
Until the call for applications opens – register your interest so that we keep you up to date & help you with your queries.
Meet Entrepreneur who recently completed New Frontiers Phase 2