Are you an Entrepreneur? Starting a Business? How can New Frontiers Benefit you?
You must have completed Phase 2 of the programme to be eligible to participate in Phase 3.
- Training in all areas of business including financial management, market research & validation, business process, patenting, product development, sales training.
- Personalised one-to-one mentoring offered by seasoned business mentors from the Enterprise Ireland Mentor network.
- Support package valued at €30,000 including €15,000 tax-free stipend in Phase 2, subject to satisfactory performance – no equity is taken in your business
- Further support available in Phase 3 to the value of €10,000+
- Expert advice and guidance from an experienced programme team, business practitioners, investors and other entrepreneurs within the Institute/University.
- Access to R&D facilities and specialist expertise from within the Institutes University, including access to interns and graduates.
- Practitioner-led workshops in all areas of building a business.
- Peer group learning from participants in the region and across the country
- Access to expertise in Enterprise Ireland through the Market Research Centre
- Regular milestone review meetings to monitor your progress.
- Free co-working space and other business incubation facilities (during Phase 2 and 3).
- Support and guidance in the development of a strong business plan.