The Hartnett Enterprise Acceleration Centre has a Meeting Room for 14 people and a small Meeting room for 8 people located on the first floor. The rooms can also be configured on request as a large Boardroom that can accommodate up to 22 people. The Institute has a reserved area opposite the EAC which can be designated for parking for groups who have booked the Boardroom.
The boardroom and small meeting room is available for a charge to businesses in the region. With Acés Bistro we offer a comprehensive package for catering for board meetings, off-site managment, strategy and training days and also recruitment interviews. We feel that it is important that businesses in the city feel that they can use the facilities in LIT. We have also provided wireless networks in the Bistro and reception area facilitating internet access for anyone with a laptop. Please contact EAC Manager, Donncha Hughes to request details of fees that apply.
Booking the Boardroom
Our meeting room facilities are available primarily for clients and LIT meetings and are also hired for external functions to local employers and business organizations subject to availability.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 061 208208 to discuss your meeting room requirements. Please note the following
- All requests for the boardroom must be submitted via email. The booking will then be confirmed by email. (There is a diary at reception which allows our clients to review availability).
- The Boardroom has a built in AV Projector. Click here for easy to follow instructions on how to connect your laptop to the projector. These are posted beside the unit.
- Laptops are not provided under any circumstances.
- There is a flipchart in the EAC Boardroom. Please bring your own consumables (flipchart pad and markers).
- A photocopier is available in the EAC. For large jobs, LIT reserve the right to charge for any photocopying requested.
- Please note that Wireless internet access is provided for client and visitor use on the basis that LIT's IT usage policies are observed.
- Videoconferencing can be arranged if requested in advance.
The Institute may require written evidence of Public Liability and Employers Liability insurances before a
room booking is confirmed.
- If you need to cancel an event for any reason, please provide separate notice to the Catering Manager.
Event organisors are asked to ensure that all visitors comply with LITs parking requirements.