Hartnett EAC Advisory Board of Directors
The Director of Limerick Institute of Technology has appointed an Advisory Board of Directors for the Hartnett Enterprise Acceleration Centre to provide advice and guidance to management on its future direction.
The Board of Directors comprises ten members as follows:
4 Limerick Institute of Technology
- Dr Maria Hinfelaar, President
- Dr Barry, Head of Development
- Jimmy Browne, Acting Secretary/Financial Controller
- Colin McLean, External Services Manager
3 Industry representatives
- Gary Carroll, Director, New Leaf Consulting (Chairperson)
- Brendan Lyons, Director, Brendan Lyons & Associates
3 key partners from the enterprise development agencies
- Eamon Ryan, Chief Executive Officer, Limerick City Enterprise Board
- Jerry Moloney, Director Mid West Region, Enterprise Ireland
- Maura Saddington, Area Director West/Mid West Regions, IDA Ireland
The Board of Directors and Chairperson has been appointed for a term of 3 years by Limerick Institute of Technology and will meet three times a year.